ULC Annual Meeting
July 8 - 14, 2016
Online Registration is now open. To register for the meeting click here . If you have trouble registering, please contact Rachel Hewitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 450-6611.
The conference will take place at the Stowe Mountain Lodge. The Lodge will house all registration, general sessions and meetings. Discounted valet parking ( $15 per day), is available at the Stowe Mountain Lodge for guests who are not staying at the Stowe Mountain Lodge and will be driving to the meeting.
Stowe Mountain Lodge
7412 Mountain Rd.
Stowe, VT 05672
The following documents are available for you to view/download:
Guide to Vermont
Excused Absence Form
Uniform Law Foundation Gala:
Registration for the 2016 ULF Gala is now open. To register for the Gala click here . For further information about this event click here.
The current business agenda can be found here: Agenda 2016
Please note that the agenda is subject to change.
Acts expected to go final this year are:
- Employee and Student Online Privacy Protection Act
- Family Law Arbitration Act
- Foreign Notarization Amendment to the Revised Uniform Law on Notarial Acts
- Revised Uniform Unclaimed Property Act
- Unsworn Domestic Declarations
- Wage Garnishment Act
Acts up for reading:
- Amendments to the Uniform Parentage Act
- Criminal Records Accuracy Act
- Divided Trusteeship Act
- Limited Liability Company Protected Series Act
- Non-Parental Rights to Child Custody and Visitation Act
- Revised Uniform Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Act
- Veterans Court Act
- Virtual Currency Businesses Act
Links to the drafts and issues memos will be added as they become available.
Last updated: 4/15/16