The Uniform Law Commission (ULC) is hiring a part-time, remote law clerk for the spring 2021 semester. Clerks will work 12-15 hours per week on a regular schedule for the spring semester and may be considered for full-time employment during summer. This is a paid position.
Ideal candidates will have:
• An interest in legislative work and statutory analysis;
• A basic familiarity with the ULC’s products and procedures;
• A strong attention to detail;
• The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously; and
• Excellent legal research and writing capabilities.
Information about the ULC is available at www.uniformlaws.org. Applicants should send a résumé, cover letter, and writing sample by Friday, November 6th
to Gloria Korpas at email@example.com