The Uniform Law Commission (ULC) is hiring a part-time law clerk for the fall semester. Clerks will work 12-15 hours per week on a regular schedule for the fall semester and may be considered to continue the internship during spring semester. Work will be primarily remote, with the option to come into the office a few times each month. This is a paid position ($16/hour).
Ideal candidates will have:
• An interest in legislative work and statutory analysis;
• A basic familiarity with the ULC’s products and procedures;
• A strong attention to detail;
• The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously; and
• Excellent legal research and writing capabilities.
Information about the ULC is available at www.uniformlaws.org. Applicants should send a résumé, cover letter, and writing sample by Tuesday, August 1st to Ella Main at email@example.com.